Here are some of the benefits of joining Creative Whithorn
- Members of the Association have priority for taking part in the Trail, should venue space become limited for any reason.
- Current members are being offered priority for taking out an advert in the 2017 trail brochure – providing they provide information and payment before the deadline, 15th March 2017.
- Members will have the opportunity to take part in exhibitions and other events, organised to promote the work of members and further the aims of the Association.
- Members will, from time to time, receive information, via email, that may help develop their creative practice, or the promotion of their work.
- Being part of the Association, also provides contact with other artists and makers, for the sharing of ideas and skills in a supportive atmosphere, with like-minded people.
Interested in joining?
Membership officially runs from 1st Oct to 30th Sept each year, but we accept new members and renewals up to March 15th for inclusion in that year’s Trail.
Membership costs £45.00 which includes the fee for exhibiting in the Creative Whithorn Arts and Crafts trail (22nd & 23rd July 2017).
In exceptional circumstances, we may be able to accept membership after the cut off date, but inclusion in the Trail brochure cannot be guaranteed. Please email us if you have missed the March 15th deadline, but would still like to join and take part in this year’s Trail.
Would you like to support us?
If you would like to support us without exhibiting in the Trail, you can become a Friend of Creative Whithorn which costs £15.00 per year.